MultiTrack mats are lightweight plastic panels which have become recognised as essential equipment on many construction sites, military and civil engineering projects.
They enable quick, safe and easy site access, and are ideal for maneuvering heavy equipment around with minimal disturbance to the ground.
MultiTrack ground protection mats are available for hire or purchase. With different tread pattern they are applicable across a range of industries with uses including: temporary roadways, car parks, site compounds, military bases, temporary runways and helipads, event flooring and pedestrian walkways
***INSTALLATION SERVICE AVAILABLE ***
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage by vehicles up to 120 tonnes.
- Light to carry and quick to lay by hand
- Available to purchase or hire
- No hiab crane needed
- Eliminate cost of continually replacing slippery splintered plywood board
- Multiple joiner clips on each edge provide secure fixing and slot together without tools
- Easy to move around using the Handi-Hook
MultiTrack mats are made from environmentally friendly 100% recycled plastic, and are guaranteed unbreakable by vehicles up to 120 tonnes*.
|Item||Weekly Hire Rate |
|1.2m × 2.4m MultiTrack Matt||£12.00|
- All multi tracks matts are subject to a minimum hire period of 1 week.
- All our hire rates listed are negotiable per pro length of hire and/or quantities required.
- All hire rates are quoted per week and exclusive of vat and insurance.
- Delivery & Collection charges are priced upon each enquiry.